The Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar has been an industry standard for decades. Now, Ossur, the manufacturers of the Miami J and Miami J advanced, is proud to unveil Philadelphia Adjustable. Constructed from the same high-quality materials as the original, Philly Adjustable combines convenient size adjustability with immobilization and comfort.
- Fit 95% of patients with a single SKU.
- Anterior height adjustability covers sizes 2 1/4, 3 1/4 and 4 1/4.
- Tear-off tabs accommodate neck circumferences from 10 to 19 inches.
- Restricts cervical spine flexion, extension and rotation comparably to the original Philly collar.
- Adjustable bilateral fasteners ensure proper fit.
- Total cervical arch support maintains neutral alignment of the c-spine.
- Two-piece design enhances patient comfort.
- Conforms to shoulder and mandible contours for stability and comfort.
- Ventilation openings reduce heat and moisture.
- Latex-free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic Plastazote® foam helps reduce skin irritation.
- Water-resistant for bathing and aqua-therapy.
- X-ray, CT and MRI lucent.
- Clean with mild soap and water
Suggested L-Code: L0174 (242.22)