The NYOrtho APEX™ Gel-Foam Cushion features an innovative design that chambers the gel-pod closer to the top of the cushion providing a cooler interface between the patient and wheelchair. Internal dual gel chamber evenly maintains gel in the area of the highest pressure, preventing skin breakdown. A high-performance stretch cover, improves moisture evaporation and enhances the APEX™ design features.
RECOMMENDED USE: Patients at risk for pressure ulcers.
- Innovative APEX™ Design Cools and Reduces Body Interface Pressure: Dual density foam layers provides a soft top entry layer promoting direct interface with cooling gel-pod and a higher density base layer for support and pressure distribution. This top-design brings the gel-pod up close so you can feel the superior comfort and stability.
- Breathable Stretch Removable Cover: High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
- Aqueous Dual Gel-Pod: Dual chamber gel-pod reduces gel migration.
- Slip resistant bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep cushion in place
- Meets CA 117-2013 standards
Suggested Ecode: E2607 | E2608 ($180.24 | $216.45)